PLA Filament is commonly used in 3D printing, has the following characteristics:
1. High strength, good toughness, Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output ,Easy to printing.NOT easy to fractured or edge warping.
2. PLA Filament Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter and save money, ECO-Friendly and biodegradable materials, Non-toxic.
3. Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature.Wide range of processing temperature 190 C-240 C (374 F-446 F) PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS .PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping . Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined.
4. PLA has low shrinkage rate, even print larger models perform well. Some colors have excellent surface glossiness. and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS.
5. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds. plastic spool packaging, can be automatic feed.
6. No Bubbles, (Critical factor of the filament quality),No drawing.
7. PLA Filament To be applied to a variety of different brands 3D printer, EasyThreed, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.