Net Weight: 1KG,3KG,5KG
Nozzle Temperature: 190˚C – 230˚C
Printing Speed: 40mm/s – 60mm/s
Bed Temperature: 25˚C – 60˚C
Package: Brown Box+Vacuum Bag With Desiccant
New raw materials PLA 4032D imported from USA naturaworks ingeo.
As PLA is easy become brittle,MAX-PLA is incredibly easy-to-print filament with improved mechanical properties, making it an excellent alternative to ABS. It Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as Creality MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge,QID,etc.
1. high strength, high impact, high toughness.
2. 10 times tougher than normal PLA.
3. Cold resistance, under -25℃, still remain better toughness.
4. After open, no need sealed storage, under humid environment can be put for 12 months,and will not affect printing much, but should be kept away from dust.
5. Viscidity, 5 times higher than normal PLA, no need to heat hotbed, can be printed directly.
6. after 12 months, toughness not change much, printing effect remain excellent.
7. submerge it in the water for 2 months ,just begining to aging.
8. Stable Melting Point,flowing smoothly, Smooth printing surface,and will no filament break during printing.
9. Storage time: 1~3 years.